CALLING ALL ARTISTS!!
The Wilson Street Urban Farm invites
your creative participation to design our new sign!
The 2013 growing season is upon us! Wilson Street site needs a welcoming sign that reflects the essence and purpose of our operation.
JURIED DESIGN: Submissions will be judged and the winner selected by the 3rd/4th grade students at the Tapestry Charter School who raised the money for the new sign. The winner then, with the materials provided, will manufacture and install the sign.
PRIZE: The winning artist qualifies* to receive a full 21-week CSA share of super-fresh, naturally grown, local vegetables and herbs from the Wilson Street Farm.
- Design cannot exceed a $300.00 budget
- Materials used must be paint on signboard
- Completed sign must be able to be mounted on existing 4×4 wooden posts spaced 5’ apart and extending 5’ above the ground. (Current sign measures 30” X 96”).
- Designs should reflect the philosophy of the farm as seen on its blog site https://wilsonstreeturbanfarm.wordpress.com
- Designs must be submitted by April 6th either via email in j-peg form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to:
Wilson Street Urban Farm Sign Contest
c/o Janice Stevens,
812 Fillmore Ave
Buffalo, NY 14212.
- Sign must be completed/installed by August 1, 2013.
- *To qualify for the CSA, winner must be able to pick up their shares at the farm site on Thursday afternoons between 2:00pm- 8:00pm.
- Further questions can be directed to email@example.com